Wednesday, April 16, 2008

The Gospel and Cheerios

So I finally coughed up the thirty bucks to buy a gospel art kit. Those things are fantastic! We had a family home evening lesson about the miracle of the seagulls and then a super cute moment ensued. Nic, in all of his creative genius, had the kids pretend they were seagulls. He then sprinkled cheerios all over the carpet and pretended the cheerios were the crickets and our little seagulls had to eat them. Hygenic? No. So dang cute...absolutely. Nic was the pioneer farmer and I was in awe of his adorableness. Then he busted out the dusty guitar and we had a family jam session with primary songs. Isn't this the stuff life is made of?

3 comments:

Lisa M said...

Hmm, I think you guys were just trying to get out of cooking that night. Clever. I see Tony in Evan now, too. Tony and Charlie. You were apparently just a means of transportation. Kind of like me and Georgia.

Lisa

Stacie said...

Gospel art Kit? Like those felt panorama pictures or the pictures they use in Primary? Let me know, I'm always on the hunt for more FHE helps. Way cute on the Cheerios thing- I can actually picture it and it is making me laugh!

i said...

The GAK is definitely the way to go! If you keep track I bet you guys could write a nice little book on creative object lessons for FHE. I'd buy it!